Zoom video conferencing services
WSU’s self-help Knowledge Base is regularly updated to include hot ticket questions coming in.
Please contact email@example.com for any Zoom questions or concerns.
To access your Zoom account, please sign in to: wsu.zoom.us
Zoom is a video conferencing service that allows you to conduct virtual meetings using any device connected to the internet.
- Focus on your meeting by clicking record and leave the note-taking to Zoom’s auto-generated, searchable transcripts.
- Experience fully-enabled Content Recording and Sharing in the Cloud.
- Share and play videos with full audio and video transmit without uploading the content
- Look meeting-ready with Virtual Backgrounds and Touch Up My Appearance.
All current students, staff, and faculty have access to Zoom pro licenses.
How do I use Zoom?
Does Zoom work in my video conference capable room?
Yes. However you will still need to book the physical conference room space through 25Live or using your standard local room reservation process. Also, make sure to grab the room connection information from your Zoom invite. Contact your local IT support if you need assistance.
Need a Webinar or Large Meeting license?
WSU offers Zoom Webinar, Large Meeting, and Concurrent Meeting licensing for events and meetings. Permanent licensing can also be purchased and added to your WSU account. For more licensing information, please complete our Zoom Feature request form.
Who/What team do I go to for Zoom?
For technical support, please contact your local IT department.
If you are technical support needing assistance, or needing a specialized license, please contact the WSU Zoom team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Technology Services
Send General Requests to email@example.com
- Secure Your Meetings
- Setting screen sharing to Host Only
- One form of security is required to join a Zoom meeting (passcode, network authentication, or a waiting room).