myWSU Campus Mobile gives Washington State University students* the ability to view class schedules, “to do” items, holds, finances, financial aid information, faculty contact information, grades, classes and more on their Apple or Android devices.
*Newly admitted students may not have access to all application features.
- What’s Happening Today: Quick overview of classes, holds, to-do items and finances that are due or happening today.
- Schedule: Students can easily view their class schedule for past, present, and future terms.
- Class Search: Students can search the class schedule for active terms. The Class Search function provides two methods for finding a class: a course title keyword search and a subject browse.
- Add/Drop: Students can add, save, and drop classes from Schedule, Classes and Cart options.
- Shopping Cart: The Shopping Cart allows students to view their cart for any terms for which they have an active enrollment, remove classes from their cart, and add all classes from their cart.
- Grades: The Grades section enables a student to view official final grades for any term for which grades have been assigned to their classes.
- Finances: Students can view their campus finances.
- Financial Aid Awards: Students can view their financial aid awards.
- To-Do/Holds: Students can view their holds.
- Map: Students can view the building location of their classes via Google Maps as well as get directions and navigation information to the building location.
Where can I download the application?
What if I need help?
If you need help with the mobile application, Crimson Service Desk help and support services for Washington State University is here to assist you. Please visit WSU Crimson Service Desk Support at http://crimsonservicedesk.wsu.edu
Enterprise Systems Group
Send General Requests to email@example.com