This overview of installing the Cisco AnyConnect client was prepared using Internet Explorer Mobile 6. Images may vary on your device. The installation package may be deleted after completing the setup process.
- Download AnyConnect Client Application for Windows Mobile 6.5
- Select “Open file after download” and tap “Yes” to begin. The installer will launch automatically.
- Tap “OK” to restart the device following installation:
- Open the “Cisco AnyConnect” client:
- Tap OK when prompted to "Enter a Secure Gateway"
- Enter “sslvpn2.wsu.edu” in the “Connect to:” field and then tap “Connect”:
- “Accept” the certificate warning:
- Enter your WSU AD credentials and tap “Connect”:
- Detailed information can be found by tapping the Cisco AnyConnect “lock” icon or the “white flag”:
- Tap “Bring AnyConnect to Front”:
- The “Statistics” tab reveals detailed information about the connection:
To delete the installation file:
- Launch Explorer
- Navigate to My Device -> My Documents
- Tap and hold on the filename ‘anyconnect-wince-ARMv4I-2.5.2017-k9.cab’ and select Delete