Information Technology Services
Connecting to Remote Desktop using Ubuntu
- Open the ‘Remote Desktop’ settings: System -> Preferences -> Remote Desktop
- *If this option is not available, install VINO.
- Open Terminal type vinagre <Machine’s IP Address>:5900
- Login with password you created in setup and click ‘Authenticate’
- You should now be connected to your desktop.
If you require any help with installing and connecting your AnyConnect VPN client, contact the WSU Front Facing Service at 509-335-HELP (4357), or send an email to CougTech@wsu.edu.