- Open the App Store.
- Select Search.
- In the Search Box, enter anyconnect and tap cisco anyconnect in the Suggestions list.
- Tap AnyConnect .
- Tap Free, then INSTALL APP.
- Select Install.
- Disconnect an AnyConnect VPN session if one is established. If you fail to do this, AnyConnect requires a reboot of your device before using the new version of AnyConnect.
- Close the AnyConnect application if it is open.
Upgrades to AnyConnect 3.0 are managed through the Apple App Store. After the Apple App Store notifies users that the AnyConnect upgrade is available, follow this procedure.
You must do the following before upgrading your device:
- Tap the App Store icon on the iOS home page.
- Tap the AnyConnect upgrade notice .
- Read about the new features.
- Click Update .
- Enter your Apple ID Password .
- Tap OK .
The AnyConnect upgrade proceeds.