NOTE: Before remotely connecting to a Windows system, please ensure RDP access is limited to the AnyConnect SSL VPN IP address range.
- Download and install the Remote Desktop Connection client for Mac
- Start the AnyConnect client, connect to the WSU SSL VPN gateway, and select Macintosh HD -> Applications.
Select “Remote Desktop Connection” and enter the remote system’s IP address:
- Enter Mac OS X credentials:
- The Remote Windows system desktop will appear:
- To disconnect, click the red button in the upper left corner: