Where can I view ITS billing statements and service listings?
- ITS billing statements can be viewed at this webpage: https://pcr360.wsu.edu/cc
- For statements before September, 2016 go to this site: https://statements.it.wsu.edu/
How can I get information to use the ITS billing statements and services page?
- Use the instructional document located here
Why are some budgets showing charges and some not?
- Budgets will show a charge for long distance service and any one-time fees. Budgets that are active, but showing no monthly charge are maintained to help departments and ITS track those phones that are still active but have no recurring monthly charge.
Do I still need to report budget changes on services since there are no charges for them now?
- Yes, this helps the department and ITS track active phones even if they do not have a monthly recurring charge.
How do long distance charges show up on my invoice?
- Long distance charges are billed as pass through charges from our long distance carrier by telephone number and coded to object, sub-object 03DS. All taxes from the long distance carrier associated with those calls are included in this charge.
Will there be any change with how I request service from ITS?
- Not at this time, continue to use the ITS service request system. https://servicerequest.it.wsu.edu/
Who do I contact for information on my account?
- Please contact Coug Tech at 335-HELP. Or e-mail: Its.firstname.lastname@example.org