Course Evaluations (Courses Feedback Forms)
Student feedback about their classes can provide valuable insight about the student experience that contributes to effective teaching and learning.
Request Help or Report a Problem with a Course Evaluation
Email email@example.com for help or to report a problem with one of your course evaluations in Blue. Additional information for assistance with other questions is available below.
More Information About Course Evaluations at WSU
eXplorance Blue FAQ page link: Blue FAQs
College Course Evaluation Coordinators
At WSU, each college determines the question sets on the feedback form for their courses, the dates the form is available, and other logistics. Instructors should contact their department or their college coordinator with questions on when and how course feedback forms will be delivered to their students.
Contact Crimson Service Desk for all technical planning, implementation, help, training, and questions on using Blue, including:
- Setting up a course evaluation in your college
- Generating reports from course evaluations in Blue
- Checking response rates on live course evaluations
- Customer support for faculty, staff, and students
- Training for your college’s course evaluation coordinator
- Training on using Blue or education on Blue features for faculty, staff, and students
- Rollout over time of new features