Adobe Creative Cloud at WSU
Through the cooperation and support of WSU ITS, WSU Purchasing, and the Area Financial Officers of the many colleges and departments that comprise WSU we are pleased to announce that Adobe’s Creative Cloud will continue to be available to WSU faculty and staff. WSU signed a new three-year agreement with Adobe late in December of 2018
Some things to note:
- The $10 personal license will no longer be available.
- Purchases will need to be made through your local budgeting authority
- Once the purchase has been approved your WSU email will be added to the Adobe Enterprise Console and (depending on how installations are handled in your department) you’ll have access to download the complete suite of Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Creative Cloud Storage has been increased to 100GB
- For those of you using lab licenses:
- Lab licenses can still be purchased at a 3 to 1 ratio
- Serialized Licenses will continue to work for the remainder of our new agreement (3 years) but the applications will be stuck on the last Adobe update of 2018
- There will be a new rollout called Shared Device License (SDL) but they need individualized accounts to work (more to come on this at a later date)
- You can have two concurrent logins to your Adobe Creative Cloud Account
- Adobe Acrobat is handled through your local IT department
Any questions should be directed to AEC.Comm@wsu.edu
The following is included in our Adobe Creative Cloud agreement:
- Adobe Photoshop CC – Edit and composite images, use 3D tools, edit video, and perform advanced image analysis.
- Adobe Illustrator CC – Create vector-based graphics and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile.
- Adobe InDesign CC – Design professional layouts for print and digital publishing.
- Adobe Dimension CC – Easily create high-quality, photorealistic 3D images.
- Adobe Bridge CC – Browse, organize, and search your photos and design files in one central place.
- Adobe InCopy CC – Professional writing and editing solution that tightly integrates with Adobe InDesign.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro – DC Create, protect, sign, collaborate on, and print PDF documents.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – Classic CC Organize, edit, and batch process all your digital photos with a desktop-focused app.
- Adobe XD CC – Design and prototype user experiences for websites, mobile apps, and more.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC – Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and applications.
- Adobe Animate CC – Create interactive animations with cutting-edge drawing tools for multiple platforms.
- Adobe Flash Builder + 4.7 Premium* – Build exceptional applications for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS using a single development environment.
- Adobe Fireworks CS6* – Rapidly create graphics for websites and apps.
- Adobe Muse CC – Design and publish HTML websites without writing code.
- Adobe Scout CC* – Test and optimize content for Adobe Flash Player and Adobe AIR.
Video and Audio Tools
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Edit video with high-performance, industry-leading software.
- Adobe After Effects CC – Create industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects.
- Adobe Audition CC – Record, mix, and restore audio for broadcast, video, and film.
- Adobe SpeedGrade CC* – Manipulate light and color in video footage.
- Adobe Prelude CC – Streamline the import and logging of video, from any video format.
- Adobe Media Encoder CC – Quickly output video files for virtually any screen.
- Adobe Capture CC – Capture inspiration around you and transform it into production-ready assets that you can bring into your creative process across desktop and mobile devices.
- Photography apps: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC, Photoshop Mix, and Photoshop Fix – Bring the power of Adobe digital imaging to your mobile devices, with full Photoshop and Lightroom compatibility.
- Design apps: Adobe Illustrator Draw, Photoshop Sketch, Comp CC, and Preview CC – Create layouts and draw expressively on your mobile devices, and preview mobile designs on iOS devices.
- Video apps: Adobe Premiere Clip and Prelude Live Logger – Craft visual stories and animated videos, and edit with the power of Premiere Pro on mobile.
IT tools and support
- Named-user licensing – Assign licenses to individual users based on Federated ID (SSO support via SAML 2.0), Enterprise ID, or Adobe ID, simplifying license management and software deployment tasks.
- Adobe Admin Console – A centralized, web-based console that allows IT administrators to establish and manage users, groups, and entitlements, as well as access deployment tools and enterprise-level customer support.
- Packaging and deployment tools – Build custom packages for anonymous deployment of the apps and services, providing full control over product version, licensing type, and update policy, via Creative Cloud Packager, an intuitive packaging tool.
- Enterprise-level support – Access specialized support personnel 24×7, 365 days per year, in multiple languages to get help with deployment planning, license management, and more.
- Expert Services – Get 30-minute phone sessions with Adobe experts. Available at no charge.
- Product training – Provide users with access to hundreds of hours of free online training with Creative Cloud Learn.
- User Management – SDK Automate user management and directory synchronization.