AIS Data Resources
CONTROL-D Web Access Setup Instructions
Using CONTROL-D Web Access WSU departments and units have the enhanced ability to access an electronic version of unit budget statements via the network and individual AIS login and passwords.
Before you begin
- An AIS userid and password are required to access WebAccess:
- To request AIS access, contact:
- Coug Tech at 509-335-4357
- If you have an AIS userid please contact:
- Production Control at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- 1. Your AIS userid
- 2. Budget statements that you need to access
First Time Access / Setup
- If you are using Internet Explorer add https://aisreports.wsu.edu/ as a ‘Trusted Site’:
- Click ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’
- Select ‘Security’ tab -> ‘Trusted Sites’ -> ‘Sites’ -> ‘Add’
- Enter: https://aisreports.wsu.edu/
- Check “Require server verification (https) for all sites in this zone” (this is required)
- Add “wsu.edu” to the ‘Add this website:’ box
- Select the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Scroll down to the ‘Security’ section and ensure that the following boxes are checked:
- Enable Integrated Windows Authentication
- Enable native XMLHTTP support
- Then click the OK button.
- A list of reports will be presented. Click on a report to open it.
- Ensure that a report can be saved by clicking on the Save icon. Save the report to your documents file if you wish. To close the report click on the ‘Back to Report List’ in the upper left corner of the screen.
Production Quality Support request memos allow Washington State University departments to submit on-line requests for the execution of specific production batch jobs.
NOTE: Access to this facility is restricted by department. If you require access to your departmental request memos, please contact your supervisor.
Please enter all personal contact information (name, phone, and e-mail address) accurately so that PQS may locate you if necessary.
Request memos are currently available for the following departments:
User Submitted Jobs
Documentation to identify requirements and assist IT programming staff in the development, testing, and execution of User-submitted job processes.
The checklist is intended to be used as an aid in the development and testing of user-submitted jobs.
User-submitted jobs processing flow. This flow depicts the Wsumvs1 job flow. The Aisdevl differences are subtle and will be included later.
The Application Element Inventory (AEI) lists all production MVS/Natural objects comprising WSU Administrative Information Systems. The production inventory is stored in ADABAS, but is mirrored here to support IT programmer inquiries, downloads, etc..
Query and maintenance of AEI entries is performed in the online AIS application PRDCTRL. Select conversation AEI to display a menu of inventory categories for specific element types.
Inventory data is extracted from ADABAS nightly and loaded into the files listed below. The files contain MVS job element types, program element types, job system codes, program area/subarea codes, and general element types. The files may be viewed in your browser, or downloaded to your workstation (by right-clicking the file link).
- Job Elements: JCL, Procs, Documentation, etc.
- Program Elements: Natural, Cobol, Assembler, Format Id, DCF, Pagedef, Formdef, etc.
- Job System Codes: The 2 or 3 character System code used as the job name prefix.
- Program Area/Subarea Codes: The 2 or 4 character Area/Subarea code used as the program name prefix.
- General Elements: Datalib members.
Enterprise Systems Group
Send General Requests to email@example.com
Production Control CA-7 Job Flows provide graphic documentation of WSU’s production scheduled MVS batch systems.
All documents are stored in Microsoft PowerPoint format. They may be downloaded to your PC or viewed directly by configuring your web browser to use either PowerPoint or the PowerPoint Viewer available below for all PowerPoint documents (type *.ppt).
If you need help configuring your browser, please contact Production Quality Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.