A new, adaptive myWSU homepage, designed by Information Technology Services, is finally here. The site provides new custom features for student, faculty and staff university-wide.
The student site offers streamlined navigation to connect students faster to desired information. Upon login, the student home screen now shows all Student Center notifications, including unread emails, holds, to-do items and any charges due.
Students also now have access to the following home screen tiles:
- Academic Advising – listing advisor contact information, advisor notes, academic progress reports and application for graduation.
- Academic Records – includes grade history, GPA and transcript request forms.
- Financial Account – make payments, review charges or set up direct deposit.
- Financial Aid – review financial aid awards.
- Manage Classes – search for classes, build schedules, review the current class list and weekly schedule.
- Profile – personal and contact information listed for review and update.
- Tasks – provides a list of tasks on hold or to-do list items.
- My Comm Center – links to official WSU emails or letters sent through myWSU.
For faculty, the myWSU homepage has changed, but everything else will remain the same, including your favorites links.
One new feature is the Faculty Center tile, which now serves as a shortcut to view your schedule, class rosters and grade rosters.
Since no content has changed besides the look and feel of the landing page, you can always return to your traditional navigation. Simply click on the main menu tile.
For staff, the myWSU homepage has changed, but there is still access to all the same information, and your favorites and short cuts have remained the same.
However, access will be easier. When you log in, you can skip the homepage by clicking on the main menu tile. Users also are be able to personalize their home pages by rearranging tiles and selecting information they want to see.
How-to videos will follow shortly.